NEW Exclusively available at FORK & MELON in the U.S.A.
As seen in GQ and Men's Health, the Original Kepler water bottle has been touted as, "Australia's most fashion conscious water bottle." The sleek Original Kepler is inspired and derives its name from space expedition, with a mission to bring clean drinking water to those in need.
- Unique triple wall construction (2 layers stainless steel, 1 layer copper)
- Vacuum-insulated to maintain temperature control
- Keeps drinks cold: 24 hours, keeps drinks hot: 12 hours
- Condensation-free exterior
- Powder coated finish means better grip and reduced risk of scratches
- Rubber circular panel underneath helps adhere to any surface
- Slim design fits into any cupholder
- BPA free
- Color: Black Odyssey
- Volume: 500ml / 16.9oz
- Free Gift with every bottle: includes 3-pack of white and black marble design whiskey ice stones
Named after a space telescope launched by NASA to discover Earth-size planets sustaining water, 5% of every Kepler bottle purchase will go towards construction of a water well in Madagascar, Africa which will provide clean drinking water to 15,000 people.
Designed for comfort and made to last. Made in Australia.
Care: Hand wash only. Water bottles should be cleaned regularly with warm water and soap. After washing your bottle, dry by airing it with the lid off for optimal freshness.
About the brand: The beautiful island of Madagascar in Africa is facing a water crisis leaving over 12 million people, almost half of their population, without clean drinking water. Almost 4,000 children in Madagascar under five die every year from diseases caused by unsafe water. The Kepler Water Well Project will provide clean drinking water for a group of villages that hold up to 15,000 people. 5% of your Kepler bottle purchase goes towards construction of the well.