Multi-Tasking Products to Help Streamline Your Personal Care Routine
We're all about simplifying, which is why we created multi-tasking products that help streamline your personal care routine. We've gotten questions about all of the different ways our multipurpose products can be used, so we thought it was time to write about this topic in more detail. Read on for descriptions/instructions for the top 5 uses of each.
TOP 5 PRODUCT USES:
1. Body Wash. One of the most popular uses of our wash is of course to use it as a nourishing body wash in the shower. It's formulated to cleanse and detoxify without drying, so you emerge cleansed and refreshed with soft, supple skin.
2. Hand Soap. Originally created because of what we saw as a void in the market for non toxic, beautiful, priced-for-reordering luxury hand soap, it is tied as a top use for our wash. Whether in the kitchen, bathroom, or laundry room, we wash our hands so often throughout the day, and want to be sure we're giving them good-for-you ingredients that promote youthful skin at the same time. Many conventional hand soaps and lotions include ingredients that are overly-drying and/or irritating to skin. And worse, they include known endocrine disruptors like parabens or triclosan (a common ingredient in antibacterial soaps which has also been shown in some studies to contribute to bacterial resistance to antibiotics according to the FDA). We designed our wash (and lotion) to be free of these harmful ingredients, in addition to being delightful and effective to use. Our formulas are moisturizing, detoxifying, and full of antioxidants that help to promote/restore youthful appearance. And they're designed to look chic in any room.
3. Bubble Bath. We love using our antioxidant-rich wash in a relaxing self care bath, with luxurious bubbles to boot. Dispense a few pumps of Fine Cleansing Wash as the bath tub is filling for a tub full of fluffy, long-lasting bubbles, and melt all the stresses of your day away. The bubbles from our bubble bath last so long you won't want to leave the tub.
4. Face Wash. Though it doesn't explicitly say "face" on the bottle, the gentle, non-drying formula is pH balanced for delicate facial skin as well as the rest of the body and hands. We love using it as a face wash as well as a body wash in the shower - saving time, space, and money not having to buy so many products. The watermelon seed oil formula has clarifying and anti-aging properties making it wonderful for all skin types.⠀
5. Makeup Brush Cleanser. This is something we've heard from our beauty guru customers, who have used the wash as a non toxic cleanser for their makeup brushes. We've been told it works well and helps high quality natural brushes last longer.
1. Body Lotion. Rich like a body butter but light enough to be absorbed and rub in easily (which means time-saving!), our Rich Hydrating Cream has gotten rave reviews as a five-star cream that is deeply moisturizing, glow-inducing, youth-restoring, and not at all greasy.
2. Hand Cream. Similarly, our cream is perfect for hands as you don't have to worry about applying hand cream that will leave your hands slippery. We've also been told that our healthy cream has helped to eliminate or improve dry skin and other skin conditions including eczema.
3. Massage. Rich Hydrating Cream is lovely to use as a nontoxic massage lotion for yourself and others, made with organic ingredients. We recommend taking a few minutes to massage into your own skin when applying to promote blood flow and decrease puffiness in the skin.
4. Facial Moisturizer. This cream can also be used as a facial moisturizer and/or a hydrating night cream. It is full of antioxidants, including vitamin E compounds widely praised for their ability to protect and heal the skin from the adverse effects of oxidative stress and photo-aging. It also boasts anti-inflammatory properties, which heal and do wonders for irritated skin.
5. Aftershave. This one was more unexpected, but many of our male customers love using this regularly as an aftershave because it feels so soothing on facial skin post-shave and doesn't irritate like so many others out there. Our nutrient-rich ingredients are calming to skin, which means it also soothes post-shaven legs. We don't include synthetic fragrances or other irritants included in many conventional aftershaves.
Have another use for our products that isn't listed here? Leave us a message below!